Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good visit

I went out and visited Destany today and gave her Valentine that I bought here. I had to put her hand in the bag to get her puppy out because she was not interested at doing anything.she finally got it out and held on to it. She was really sleepy because she had just got her meds. She was awake when I left but all she would do is just look at me. I tried to tickle her and poke her all she would do is look at me. I was talking to her nurse today and she found a knot behind her ear today. This has me worried because my middle son had a knot behind his ear and it turned out to be lymphoma. So this worries me to death because i worry so much. Maybe it is just a swollen lympnode. I hope and pray that is all it is. We are calling the doctor first thing in the morning to find out what she thinks and wants to do.I will keep everyone posted on this and will let you know as soon as we know anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment