Monday, February 11, 2013

Destany

I got a text at 7:40 this morning saying Destany had to have diastat this morning due to her being in a start off seizure. I really hate that she had to have this cause she just had some on the 29th of january. I went to see her today and she slept most of the time. Ms lynn did say she put spongebob on and she perked up for a minute. She really does not do this much anymore. She really doesnt even smile anymore which breaks my heart cause anyone that knows Destany knows how she use to love to laugh and smile. She at one time had the pee wee herman laugh and it would just make you laugh till you all but cry. I love this little girl and I really hate the days when I go and she just lays there all i want to do is cry. Please continue to pray for her and everyone around her cause we suffer as much as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment