Sunday, April 1, 2012

What a weekend.

I picked Destany up from her dads on Friday. She had an awesome Friday evening. She slept through the night and woke up in a fairly good mood. So around 1:51 she started seizing and didn't stop till 2:18. I gave her the 17.5 diastat and 10 mins later gave her the 10. I had to call the ambulance cause she would not stop seizing. She was in a stare off. The ambulance got here and transported us to Lebohneur where they did nothing but let us go home in 3 hours. No blood work no nothing, i have a lot of respect for that hospital but i did not like the doctor that we saw he was rude and seem not to care.  Destany slept all night Saturday night and got up at 7:15 and had 2 tonic conic seizures lasting around 30 secs each. I gave her medicines and she went back to sleep and slept till 12:30. I got her up and tried to feed her but she wanted nothing to do with it so i gave her a bath and she laid in mommy bed watching Dora. I took her home and then she decided she was going to have a stare off seizure before i left. I am so confused on my feelings right now and i need to understand why such a precious young lady has to go through this. I feel like it is all my fault cause she always has a hard time when she is being moved between my house and her dads. I feel like i am being selfish. I just want to be with her all the time cause only God knows how much time she has left. All i want to do is understand why she has to go through all this. Continue the prayers for Destany and the rest of us as we continue this rollercoaster ride we are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment