Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some updates on Destany

I want to first share this that my sis in law wrote this morning:Destany, my sweet, precious niece. You are a wonderful blessing in this world. I know as you fight through day to day through the sufferings of your life, God's name is getting glorified through you. there are so many people who, just by you, their lives are being changed. My life was one of them. I have watched you defeat the odds of life and death, when we all thought you would never make it, but you did. No one can explain that, because it was only by the grace of God that you did. God is showing the world through you, little one, that He IS HERE, and He has something to say. Thank you Destany, for holding on as long and hard as you have to show the world that God is in control. Right now, you are fighting hard, yet again. And I want to say that I love you. Destany, you are loved by so many! I don't know how much you do understand, but I KNOW you feel the LOVE that we embrace you with. And one day, when He calls, you will get to hold the hand of the One whose love is the greatest. But until then, I pray that our love will shine on you, just as God's love, grace, and mercy shines through you. If it were not for you, and the sufferings you go through, so many lives and my life, would not be as God-driven as it is today. I love you, Destany, and I am praying for you!
  It has been a long stressful day. Destany started seizing on Wednesday so she ended up going to the hospital. Well this morning she started seizing at 6:05 and had quiet a few until 6:40 when she started seizing and didn't stop. They had to rush her to ICU and told me that they were going to incubate her and start her on the phenobarbital drip. By the time they got her down there she settled down and the didn't have to do anything. Needless to say she still has to spend the night in ICU and if she does fine then she will get to go back to the floor tomorrow. I am so worried about my little girl. She is so fragile and so tired. God has his hands on her right now and he knows what is right. So my prayer to you God is you know what is right for Destany and I am lying this at your feet for you to take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment