Sunday, November 13, 2011

I figured I would update you guys since it has been a while. Destany had her 13th birthday on the 29th of October. We had an awesome birthday party for her and around 45 people attended. Next year we are moving it to another location and hopefully have 100 people for it. She has had a rough week this week with having 2 diastats on Monday and one on Friday but it was a full moon. Her neurologist says when it is a full moon seizure patients seem to act up more. She came to my house on Friday and had a rough night Friday night, she woke up at 3am fussing and wouldnt settle back down so I crawled in bed with her and and just laid with her.  She calmed down some but she wanted to keep her hand under my neck or holding my hand so I wouldnt run off. That was fine with me i felt close to her for this. She decided to settle down around 830am so I laid down around 9am and slept till around 1030 when the boys walked in and said mom are u up and i had to answer them. She ended up sleeping till around 2 that afternoon. Last night was a better night and she slept really well. She wanted up about 11 so I got her up she ate half a donut and she went back to sleep till 2 this afternoon. Overall really good weekend with my precious little girl. She  is my world and I am looking so forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas with my precious little girl. I have already started Christmas shopping for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment