Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well i didnt post yesterday because Destany was not to where i could get on here and blog. She woke up doing pretty good but as the day progressed her seizure activity got worse. She had a rough time of of yesterday evening, got to the point where she was trying to get sick. She went to bed around 8:20 last night and moaned and groaned till 1:00 this morning. At 3:00 this morning her seizures started in again and her trying to get sick. She hasnt really rested well at all today had a couple tonic clonic seizures today and lots of small jerk seizures. The doctors office called me back today and i will be carrying Destany down for some blood work tomorrow. Thanks to my mom she will be going with me since there is just no way i can go by myself with Destany having as many  seizures as she is having right now.
Right now I ask everyone for prayers right now for my little angel cause when she struggles it breaks my heart to watch her do this and knowing that there is nothing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment